is a very sensual city in every way, from cuisine to art to sex. Watch 1992's, "Jamón Jamón" with Penélope Cruz and Javier Bardem and you’ll see what I mean. It's a city that sparks romance; and we want to spark a romance -- between you and yourself. Come along with Back to To The Body in a magical sensuous land where we invite "Barcelona" onto our team for six incredible days of transformation, restoration, adventure and healing. Dive into our special formula where women "become" sexual confidence.
There’s nothing sexier than a woman who’s firmly comfortable with herself and isn’t afraid to be her own partner and her own erotic authority.
You will fly into Spain's capital city Barcelona, settle in and perhaps have some Tapas with the seven other women who have joined you on this amazing journey.
Then we will whisk you away to Catalonia, which is also one of the most culturally rich regions in Europe. It’s known for its beautiful coastlines, the Pyrenees mountains, modernist architecture and world-renowned chefs which range from the traditional to the avant-garde. Catalan cuisine has become one of the most admired in the world. Marked by tradition, it is also famous for its daring creativity and ingenuity. Some of the best chefs in the world hail from this region. Ferran Adrià has been repeatedly declared the best chef worldwide for his creation of a new food language that has brought drama and intrigue to the table. Catalonia has also been home to some of the world’s most renowned artists including; Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dalí, and Joan Miró.
During your week here, you’ll spend your nights at Mas Corbella - a traditional Masia, the Catalan version of an Italian Villa, at the foothilss of the Prades Mountains.
With over 600,000 square meters of property, surrounded by forest, and located in the Prades Mountain Natural Park, Mas Corbella even has a river running through it where guests can bathe privately. The villa is made up of three houses with 450 square metres of living space that includes, private gardens, a mediterranean forest, a traditional outdoor Spanish barbeque and swimming pool. You’ll be able to hike or cycle the surrounding areas and experience the native flora and fauna. This ECOMasia also boasts an organic orchard and garden, it’s own water recycling system, biomass heaters, and is maintained using only sustainable construction materials.
The Masia has Wifi access, and a selection of shared double rooms with single beds, private rooms with matrimonial beds and private rooms with a private bathroom.
Your days will be spent experiencing everything you would expect from Back to the Body:
- Daily hands on Taoist Sensuous Bodywork Sessions conducted by Ron Stewart, Neal Wecker or Pamela Madsen who are Certified Sexological Bodyworkers- a new profession certified in California.
- One session with both Ron and Neal called "The Cradle fo the Masculine".
- One "Genital De-Armoring" Session with Sexological Body Worker, Amy Kerbernik
- Sexuality and Intimacy Coachingwith Pamela Madsen, Founder of Back to The Body, to support you in overcoming body shame, identifying your desires and safely exploring them.
- Explore the possibility of feeling the full activation of your whole female autonomic system and learn to do this at home.
- Enjoy a Tantric Sensation Bath
- Workshops led by Pamela and Amy on “Eating Sensually”, “Experiencing and Embodying Our Sensuality Out of The Bedroom”, “Understanding Female Orgasm”, “Jade Egg Embodiment Practice”, Unleashing The Power of Your Pelvis”, “The Arousal Principle” and The Anatomy of Arousal”.
- Daily morning practice with Yoga and Ecstatic Trance Dance Experiences and guided visualization meditations with Neal and Ron
- Daily Yoga, Dance and Movement
- Group discussions on body image, orgasm, sexuality, speaking desire, power play, understanding boundaries and how to open to more pleasure in our daily lives.
And of course, a range of typical Catalan activities that may include depending on weather and pop up opportunities for pleasure....
- An outdoor fire-cooked paella
- A tour of Gaudi’s architecture that includes the Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo, and Parc Guëll.
- A tour of the famous Boqueria market and cooking class of regional specialties with our private chef
- Wine and Cava tastings in the Penedes or Priorat regions
- Shopping and exploring the gothic quarter of Barcelona followed by a foodie crawl of some of the best local bars and restaurants
This retreat is limited to eight women. Unfortunately, 2016 is sold out. Check back soon for our 2017 dates for Spain. In the meanwhile, our next available retreats are in Hawaii in January and New Orleans in May. Check them out!
October 6th through October 12th 2016
$5800.00 USD for a shared room with single beds
$500.00 USD supplement for private room
$600.00 USD supplement for private room with private bath
Please remember that there are no refunds on our programs. If you are unable to attend, we will do our best to transfer you to another program; 6 weeks before the program starts, we cannot promise that we can move you and the program money will not be refunded.