October 9-15, 2016
Few of us ever take the time to get in touch with our bodies and our sexuality. And there are few retreats with a track record of expertise that is layered in the love and safety that women need to take such a vulnerable journey. But without this journey it’s almost impossible to live the kind of sexy empowered life most women are seeking.
Imagine exploring your sexuality and desires in the most sensuous of all cities – Venice! Even if you have journeyed with The Back to the Body Team before, this special expanded offering of Back to The Body Venice, is going to dazzle our senses, surround us in fabled romance and intrigue. Imagine waking in a lovely Venetian apartment right on the Giudecca Canal. You can hear the water outside your window as the boats ferry passengers up and down. Close your eyes and picture starting your days in embodiment practices such as yoga, dance, mediation, lotus lift and jade egg practice – all outdoors in our private secluded garden.
Add in the delight of daily sessions filled with exquisite sensual body work where you can enliven and transform your creative and erotic self.
Spend your afternoons drinking in more pleasure as we go on excursions to discover the art and wealth of sumptuous Venice. Imagine, a private Italian cooking class with our own private chef which will seduce us into three-hour long dinner parties. We will consciously bring in our food, the art and touch into our bodies, and actively experience what it is to feel sensual pleasure with all of our senses.
This is a rare journey that only few will take. For the nine women who dare, we believe this will be a vacation of a lifetime. Join us to reach for your own personal key in a continuing journey of transformation to living your life as a turned on woman. To read what previous participants had to say about their experience, click on this link: http://www.backtothebody.org/testimonials/
You will find more information including Back to the Body philosophy, photos and reviews from previous retreats at: http://www.backtothebody.org
- Daily hands on Taoist Sensuous Bodywork Sessions conducted by our 2 male bodyworkers, Neal Wecker and Ron Stewart who are Certified Sexological Bodyworkers- a new profession certified in California.
- Sexuality and Intimacy Coaching to support you in overcoming body shame, identifying your desires and safely exploring them
- Explore the possibility of feeling the full activation of your whole female autonomic system and learn to do this at home
- Workshops led by Pamela Madsen, Neal Wecker, Ron Stewart, Mac Scotty McGregor on “Eating Sensually”, “Experiencing and Embodying Our Sensuality Out of The Bedroom”, “Understanding Female Orgasm”, “Jade Egg Embodiment Practice”, Unleashing The Power of Your Pelvis”, “The Arousal Principle” and The Anatomy of Arousal”
- Daily morning practice with Yoga, Tai Chi and Ecstatic Trance Dance Experiences and guided visualization meditations
- Group discussions on body image, orgasm, sexuality, speaking desire, power play, understanding boundaries and how to open to more pleasure in our daily lives
Additional Activities: in addition to the class activities we will arrange
- Extraordinary Venetian dining both at home and in a series of local restaurants
- 1-day visit to the market and cooking class with our chef Linda
- Walking tour “In the steps of the courtesans”
- Excursion to stunning Burano, painted in every color of the rainbow
- A private gondola ride through the back canals and out onto the Grand Canal
- A mask-making class with local maskmaker Leonardo
Where We’ll Stay: We have rented a large, private apartment for the group right on the Giudecca Canal. There are lovely common spaces as well as a small central garden accessed by all bedrooms. All rooms are double occupancy. Because this is Venice with no cars, it will be easy to walk everywhere independently during our free time.
Dining: during the week we will have the opportunity to experience a variety of different dining options. We’ll have 4 dinners in local restaurants, 2 dinners prepared by our chef in a Venetian palazzo. Breakfast will be served at home every day and lunches will be independent.
Price: $5,800 p/p
- $1,000 deposit upon registration
- 3 equal installments of $1,600
- all payments must be complete before the start of the program
- Shared double room in apartment (no single rooms)
- Daily breakfast and 6 dinners, including wine, prepared by our personal chef or at a restaurant
- Sessions with Pamela and bodyworkers, Neal and Ron
- All listed excursions
* Program is limited to 9 women
Does Not Include:
- Independent lunches; snacks and drinks on excursions
To Register: just click on the Sign Up Now button. A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 is required to secure your spot in the workshop. Payment can be made on line with a credit card (when paying the deposit, click Amount-Other and enter $1,000.), or you can follow the instructions to send in your registration and payment by mail. Once we receive your deposit we will send you a formal Registration Confirmation with further information about the program. You will receive 2-3 other correspondences by email prior to the workshop with information about Italy, how to prepare and an automatic payment plan for the net 3 installments. Final Balance is due by September 1st. Any time prior to your arrival, if you have questions about anything regarding the trip or the program, you can contact us by email or phone and we`ll be happy to assist you.
Call Pamela Madsen for further information: 917 703-3785 or write to her at firstname.lastname@example.org.